CPR Training Near Queen Creek
Everyone should learn CPR,
but who should you learn from?
Almost anyone can be a professional CPR instructor
5 benefits of using a top professional at HHP for training:
1. Dual certified (ASHI & American Heart)
2. Mobile training, done at your location
3. We are Professional firefighters and paramedics, not just CPR enthusiasts (we stay up to date and use the latest industry standards- in the classroom and out in the field, day in and day out)
4. All levels offered, from beginners to experienced, babysitters to foster parents, and professional job requirements (1st Aid, OSHA, BLS, ACLS, PALS, PEARS, BBP, etc.)
5. Cost effective, and cards are usually issued the same day as the course
CPR training is a highly competitive environment to be in. Heck, almost anyone can become a CPR instructor. But, just because they can, does not mean that they should be teaching you how to keep your family safe. Case in point, I can change my oil, rotate my tires and degrease the engine block on my truck. But that does not make me qualified to offer major mechanical repairs on your vehicle. I can look up a video on how to do a major repair, but I’d still really have no idea. Leave the big stuff to a qualified professional!
Similar to a civilian CPR instructor. Yes, they’ve taken the required course load to become an instructor. Yes, they have a certificate allowing them to teach. I’m sure that they teach the minimum classroom requirements. But as a firefighter-owned company, we here at HHP are not CPR enthusiasts. We actually use CPR on a daily basis and learn from some of the best trauma doctors and cardiologists in the Valley about essential life-saving skills. CPR enthusiast often times charge less and offer no real benefit when they teach you. The staff at HHP has been in the field almost a combined 55 years and taught thousands of people all levels of CPR and First Aid Training. Our enthusiasm is helping you, to learn how to help each other when an emergency strikes. And it strikes millions of times per year.
We also teach about car seat safety, childproofing, state foster care professional requirements, fire safety, and much more. So when you hire us for CPR training, you’ll get WAY MORE than you’re paying for.
Things to consider when looking for a CPR class/instructor:
1. Cost/availability of the course
2. Location/time of the course
3. Training level/professional experience of the instructor
4. Turnaround time for issuing the CPR cards
In summary, you hire professional mechanics to fix your car, you pay professionals to cut/style your hair; so you should hire professionals to teach a skill that really matters. After all, CPR saves lives! Check out our testimonials here.
© HHP, LLC 2012-2018