We offer CPR/First Aid/AED training,
at your location and on your time!
Since June is National CPR & AED Awareness Month, we would like to remind you that as a group of professional firefighters, we can offer you the best CPR training available. Here are some good reasons to learn CPR:
• Nearly 400,0000 Americans suffer from heart attacks annually
• Only 7% receive timely CPR
• The average EMS response time is almost 10 minutes
• Time to CPR and defibrillation is critical to survival
• CPR is now hands-only and easy to learn
• 50,000 additional lives would be saved if CPR was used in only 20% of the time
• Someone you know will need CPR in their lifetime
• You can save a life!
• HHP offers mobile training, on your schedule and at your location, saving you time, money & grief
• Firefighter led training gives you the best info available, by instructors who use it daily and stay up to date on the latest techniques and best practices
• Our prices are among the lowest in the Valley
As you can see, the benefits of learning CPR from HHP is one of the smarter things that you can do to help prepare yourself and be proactive in the event of an emergency. We also offer professional level training for those of you whose job requires this essential life-saving training.
We are also an authorized distributor for AEDs, which when applied and used in conjunction with hands-only CPR, increase the odds of survival from 7% to over 80%. These little machines are growing in popularity and can be found in most public gathering places.
In summary, you should use HHP to learn CPR as we simply offer the best solution to prepare you to be able to save a life when the situation arises. Just think how proud your family will be when you do something truly heroic and save a life.
Be sure to contact Home Hazard Prevention for any of your personal or family safety needs. From mobile CPR training to car seat education to infant safety (and much more!), HHP is here to help! Remember, a complete safety program does not have to be expensive or time-consuming. As a group of professional firefighters, there is no one more qualified than us to help keep your family safe! (480) 719-1551 or BeSafe@HomeHazardPrevention.com