Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
OnSite is designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment. Part of the Philips family of AEDs- the most popular AEDs in the world!
Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Benefits:
– 8 Year Warranty
– Battery pack with 4-year warranty
– Small, easily portable and lightweight
– On demand CPR coaching with step-by-step guidance
– Fast shocks to improve therapy success rates (around 10 seconds)
– Device can easily be converted into a full function training unit :
– Perfect for “carpeted” environments
– Compatible with Infant/Child Electrode Pads Cartridge, making it a great AED for children and infants
– Pre-connected electrode pads cartridge
– CPR/AED instructions adapt to your pace
At HHP, we have trained hundreds of people in CPR and proper use of AEDs. Most people are very receptive and competent in their CPR skills when they leave our sessions. But many feel less than excited about using AEDs. In fact, they should prefer to use our AEDs! Hands-only CPR is very labor intensive and requires you to continually touch another person to save their lives. This has a high rate of survival (about 65%). But it’s physically demanding on the rescuer!
Using AEDs is simple. So simple in fact, that it requires the rescuer to touch the victim once, then press a Green Button, and then listen to the voice prompts from the machine. The AED coaching is always there- meaning you do not have to remember or count anything! If there is a second rescuer around, we always want one person to apply the AED and the second to continue CPR until the AED tells you to stop. Correct use of CPR and AEDs increases the odds of survival from about 8% to over 80%!
Be sure to contact Home Hazard Prevention for any of your personal or family safety needs. From mobile CPR training to car seat education to infant safety (and much more!) HHP is here to help! Remember, a complete safety program does not have to be expensive or time-consuming. As a group of professional firefighters, there is no one more qualified than us to help keep your family safe! (480) 719-1551 or BeSafe@HomeHazardPrevention.com
© HHP, LLC 2012-2017