We can help with:
You may also text us directly at (480) 448-0266, or use the form below.
- Residential Home Inspections
- Commercial Occupancy Inspections
- CPR/ AED, First Aid Training
- Water Safety
- Child Safety
- Car Seat Safety & Installation
Everything that we offer, from CPR/ AED, and First Aid Training; is done at a time and location of your choosing. This helps us keep our costs very low as we have minimal overhead. Plus having CPR/ AED and First Aid training done at your house allows you to learn in peace and to arrange your schedule as you see fit. Gone are the days of showing up at a set time and location for this training. Welcome to the new age of CPR/ AED, and First Aid Training. Fill out the Contact Us Forms, select the area(s) you would like more information about, and we will assist you in every way which we can.
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”contact” title=”false” description=”false”]
Advance Directives or Health Care Directives
The information below is from The Office of The Arizona Attorney General
From Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich:
Life Care Planning is an important task for all of us, whether young or old, healthy or facing challenges. Through increased awareness and access to information, Arizonans of all ages can make their choices known about who will manage their affairs in the event of an emergency. My Office has recently produced Life Care Planning for Everyone, a short video presentation that will encourage open discussions so that well reasoned choices can be made before an emergency – choices that will significantly reduce stress on families.
Life Care Planning documents are available at no cost from the Office of the Arizona Attorney General in one of four ways:
- They are available at the Phoenix and Tucson main offices as well as numerous Satellite Offices located throughout the State.
- They are downloadable at this link: www.azag.gov/seniors/life-care-planning
- They are available at community events where the Attorney General’s Fraud Fighters are staffing information booths. Please check our Community Events page.
- They are available by filling out a Life Care Planning request form and one will be mailed to you. Please do not request one unless you have tried the three previous options.
All of these links plus the video can be found at: www.azag.gov/seniors/life-care-planning
Where do I find the “General Durable Power of Attorney,” or other financial documents?
Power of attorney designations, wills and trusts are powerful legal instruments. It is recommended that you contact a private attorney for assistance with these and other serious legal matters.
The information contained in the forms above are vital for First Responders and emergency personnel in order to correctly follow your healthcare wishes. Please review the forms with a lawyer and your primary healthcare provider. Your physician may need to sign the forms and a witness is required for all legal documents.
Leave a Reply