Home Hazard Prevention is owned and operated by a group of professional firefighters. Our many years of training qualifies us to be able to offer a complete safety program for keeping you and your family safe. “Think Safety, Live Safely!” is the HHP motto and that’s what we do for you on your terms and at your home. We are well versed in all manners of emergency modification and hazard prevention planning.
Firefighter Led Programs Save Lives!
All our programs are designed to be completed at your location and according to your availability, led by currently working medical professionals (Paramedics or EMTs) with at least 5 years of experience!
Training and safety programs offered by HHP include the following:
- Car Seat Safety, Education, & Installation– Our Nationally Certified Car Seat Technicians will show you all legal options & help protect your precious cargo.
• CPR Training – All levels of CPR training are offered, and include AED awareness; done at your location and at your convenience.
• First Aid Training – Our programs are for personal use or professional needs.
• Infant Safety – Hazard recognition and remediation in your home!
• Fire Safety – A fire doubles in size every 60 seconds. Learn what to do in the event of a fire.
• Water Safety – Drowning prevention is everyone’s responsibility.
• Fire Extinguisher Training, Sales, & Service – Extinguishers require user training and annual maintenance.
• Smoke Detector Sales – Learn what it takes to reduce false alarms.
• Residential Safety – A custom safety program that covers everything above!
• Commercial Safety – We keep your business compliant, following all local safety codes & standards.
• Community Classes – Whether CPR, car seats, or other services, groups classes are open to all!
• Older Adult Safety – This program stresses safety tips for those over 50 to help maintain an active and independent lifestyle.
Home Hazard Prevention comes to your home or business for a single visit or to do a complete safety program. We can help your family and/or co-workers to recognize and avoid dangerous situations. We want to help you and yours in any way possible.
‘Safety Nick’, as he is affectionately known, is the owner and operator of Home Hazard Prevention, LLC (HHP). As a professional firefighter in the Valley since 2005 with an extensive background in responding to and preventing emergencies, Nick felt that it was time to help the citizens of Maricopa and Pinal Counties learn how to be safe and protect their loved ones in a proactive manner. In 2012, HHP was launched. With the support of his wonderful (and understanding!) wife and two beautiful children, Nick works tireless hours, not only to help save your family’s lives, as a firefighter and a community safety expert, but also to be able to spend quality time with his family. Nick moved to Arizona over 20 years ago and enjoys exploring our great state with his family.
Be sure to contact Home Hazard Prevention for any of your family or business safety needs. From mobile CPR training to car seat education to infant safety (and much more!) HHP is here to help! Remember, a complete safety program does not have to be expensive or time-consuming. There is no one more qualified than a group of professional firefighters to keep your family safe! (480) 448-0266 or Nick@HomeHazardPrevention.com
© HHP, LLC 2012-2022