HeartSine 350P AED
The HeartSine 350P AED is the toughest AED on the market today. With a toughness rating of 56, it’s over twice as durable as the next closest competitor. With it’s simple 2-button, 3-step process; saving a life has never been easier.
Operationally, technically, and financially the best on the market; with simple 2 button technology and audio & visual coaching.
Why the 350P is the best:
– HeartSine 350P is the industry workhorse and new standard in AED use & technology
– All HeartSine AEDs still use the same battery from inception in 2003!
– Don’t confuse portability and ruggedness with inability to act.
– Most durable on the market. Withstands dust storms and limited water submersion
-350P can be used on Wet & Metal surfaces! Any HeartSine pad can be used on any patient per AHA. Do not place pads directly over implanted Pacemaker, move 2 cm midline and shock as advised
– “P” in the name stands for Pediatric, meaning Pediatric capabilities
– Free Pad/Pack replacement with submission of Event Data and Form filled out online in conjunction with Home Hazard Prevention. But needs to be used for an unresponsive patient, whether they survive or not.
– Forward Hearts is a donation of a new 350P AED to a charity of the Survivors’ choice (2nd Brand New Unit!).
– Coaching is included, compression only. Currently set at 110 beats/minute for 2 minutes.
– Ease of use, 90 minutes of event capture- best on market.
– Visual & audio prompts are on each unit.
– Prescription is in the box!
Why Buy From HHP?
At HHP, we have trained hundreds of people in CPR and proper use of AEDs. Most people are very receptive and competent in their CPR skills when they leave our sessions. But many feel less than excited about using AEDs. In fact, they should prefer to use our AEDs! Hands-only CPR is very labor intensive and requires you to continually touch another person to save their lives. This has a high rate of survival (about 65%). But it’s physically demanding on the rescuer!
Using an AED is simple. So simple in fact, that it requires the rescuer to touch the victim once, then press a Green Button, and then listen to the voice prompts from the machine. The AED coaching is always there- meaning you do not have to remember or count anything! If there is a second rescuer around, we always want one person to apply the AED and the second to continue CPR until the AED tells you to stop. Correct use of CPR and AEDs increases the odds of survival from about 8% to over 80%!
Be sure to contact Home Hazard Prevention for any of your personal or family safety needs. From mobile CPR training to car seat education to infant safety (and much more!) HHP is here to help! Remember, a complete safety program does not have to be expensive or time-consuming. As a group of professional firefighters, there is no one more qualified than us to help keep your family safe! (480) 448-0266 or BeSafe@HomeHazardPrevention.com
© HHP, LLC 2012-2021